Hương Ngô is an interdisciplinary artist, born in Hong Kong and based in the US and France.
Email: huong [at] huongngo [dot] com
Download Full CV
Participants: Alex Choi, Kenyatta Cheese, Lowen Liu, David Corbin, Mary Ivy Martin, Jennifer Monson and iLAND, Jason Goldberg, Colin McMullan, and Mark Tichy.
Portable Studio Space +–
The Pop-Up Studio is a mobile, working, studio space. I share this 8'x8'x8' cube with one other artist at a time, and we set up and work in public spaces.
- 2013 “Ghost Modernism,” Quartair, The Hague, Netherlands.
- 2009 “Return to Function,” Curated by Jane Simon. Includes work by Andrea Zittel, Futurefarmers, Lucy Orta, Jorge Pardo, and Michael Rakowitz among others. Catalog available. Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, Madison, Wi. Des Moines Art Center. Des Moines, ID.
- 2008 “Elefante Negro,” Curated by Ximena Apisdorf. Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2007 “Collective Foundation,” With Service Works. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco, CA.
- 2005 Public spaces throughout New York, Brooklyn, New Jersey, and Queens. Participants: Alex Choi, Kenyatta Cheese, Lowen Liu, David Corbin, Mary Ivy Martin, Jennifer Monson and iLAND, Jason Goldberg, Colin McMullan, Mark Tichy
- 2013 “Artcodex, Ghost Modernism in Quartair, Den Haag,” Bertus Pieters. Villa La Repubblica (Apr 27, 2013).
- 2008 “Nest of All Possible Worlds,” Bert Stabler. NY Arts Magazine, (Jan/Feb 2008).
- 2006 “Huong Ngo's Pop-Up Studio,” Joanne Colan. Rocketboom, (Nov 16, 2006).